Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 1 of P90X

It has been a week since I started my blog and it has not been going great. I have not been posting like I should be and have not paid enough attention to what I am eating and how much. I am starting P90X today, my plan is, to have a plan. So I am going to plan what I eat and also when I am going to do my workouts. I am not going to follow the eating plan strictly but I am going to use it to guide my eating. I was going to do my workout this morning but my son stayed home from school today, so I am saving my workout for when the boys go to bed. I will post later to let you know how my workout goes. I have been eating great today, I am a little hungry right now but I am going to make dinner so I don't feel like I am starving and overeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment