Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 2 another successful day!!!!!

Well, my day 2 was successful, I may not be able to get out of bed tomorrow or put my shirt on(chest and back are starting to sink in) but I have completed my first two days, 88 to go. I have figured out my worst habit that I have, eating without thinking. When I am feeding the kids in the morning I don't eat with them but used to eat the last bite of toast or pancake or whatever. Then at night, I am so busy getting this and that for everyone at dinner that I graze and don't sit eat and be done. I caught myself tonight trying to eat bits and pieces of this and that after dinner. Not good.

Plyometrics was tough, not awful, defintely not Insanity tough but not a walk in the park. I did have Dylan take a picture of my after my workout. He was having a tough time with the camera. I will post that and some others tomorrow.

I can't wait until Monday because I am going to weigh in.

One day at a time and I will get to where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment