Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow...

I am feeling the same way today that I did a year ago. It is sad that I have wanted this one thing, to be healthier but have not been willing to do the actions to get it. I always feel poor me I am exhausted my kids are sucking every bit of energy I have, and it isn't that much to begin with. I used to be in super shape. I think I actually said 8 years ago I would never be overweight and out of shape. I guess that is what I get for saying "never". I am right there. But the good news is today is my day. Thanks to my far away friend, for being so honest, she made me cry thinking about how ridiculous I am when I rationalize my bad eating habits. Things are looking up today. I have more energy today then I have had in the past two weeks combined. I am going to go do my Day 1 of P90x, hopefully my lovely Alice will not wake up crying like she does everynight when I am trying to do something for me, LOL. I never realized before that people were actually commenting on my blog. There are people rooting for me, well there were. But it is up to me, to push play, eat healthy, and to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment